You can only apply for one of our affordable rented properties. If you’re in employment and your household gross income falls within the income ranges specified by development.
There will be a minimum gross income level for each development. There is also a maximum gross income threshold permissible.
- Up to £66,000 per year, if applying for a 1 or 2 bed property.
- Up to £80,000 per year, if applying for a 3 or 4 bed property.
In the event of high demand we will award priority to applicants in the following order:
- Employed council tenants and employed housing association tenants living in Barking and Dagenham
- Employed housing waiting list applicants living in the Barking and Dagenham
- Employed residents of Barking and Dagenham
- People employed in Barking and Dagenham, but currently not resident
- People in employment from outside Barking and Dagenham