Cookies and this website

This website uses Cookies - see our privacy policy for more information

Skip to content

What do we check


lady reading a letterWe will need some documents from you in order to validate your application.

You will be asked to provide: 

  • Passports for all household members included on application
  • Current immigration status (if applicable)
  • Last 3 months payslips or proof of self-employment by way of business accounts and last tax submissions to HMRC
  • Last 3 months bank statements showing receipt of wages/salary
  • 3 years proof of address - e.g. Bank statements, utility bills, council tax bills (one document for each year will suffice)


If you have children you will also need to provide the following:

  • Children’s full birth certificate 
  • Child benefit and child tax credit letters showing names of children and entitlement (if applicable) 
  • Most recent bank statement showing receipt of child benefit and child tax credits (if applicable)